Alpinestars Tech 7 Enduro Drystar Boots
- Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with Polyurethane (PU) for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
- Specifically designed compound sole provides ATV and Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and a high level of structural rigidity. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable
- Alpinestars developed Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability. The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached by hook-and-loop for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support
- The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion
- TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot?s overall durability and improves boot streamlining
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry
- Internal 3D lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption
- Dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel
The overall fit/size of this new style seems “true” to their published size chart (see below), so if you are comfortable with a certain size from previous boots, then choose the same size. I’d consider the width of the men’s sizes to be normal to slightly wide (D or E).
The inner laces on this boot allow for very welcome adjustability of the fit of this style through the instep of the boot. I like it!
|Euro||Men’s US||Women’s US|