Cortech The Bender Shirt
- 100% cotton flannel outer layer
- Fully lined with syncromesh™ high tenacity abrasion-resistant mesh
- Elbows and shoulder impact zones contain a layer of Dupont™ Kevlar®
- Snap and zippered main closure
- Snap front chest pockets
- Single snap shirt cuff
- Under the arm zippered vents
- 3 interior storage pockets, including dual snap conceal carry pouch
- YKK® zippers and pearl snaps
- Includes CE Level-1 shoulder and elbow armor
- Pocket for optional back pad (fits Safe-Tech size L back pad)
Read on for more details.
We checked the fit on these shirts with our size mannequins and we also spot checked a few different size shirts with a tape. We feel this model runs true to size. The shirts are sold in ordinary “alpha” sizes, so you can choose the size you normally wear in men’s clothing.
For those that want to check the size based upon their chest measurement, I put together the chart below. Check both your chest and belly and make sure the size you choose is big enough for both. The overall cut of this shirt is ideal for street riding. Sleeve lengths are average if not a bit shorter than average. The sleeve itself seems to be a normal length, but with the shoulder armor installed, it has the effect of making the sleeve length feel a bit shorter. If you normally have trouble with sleeves being too short, this probably isn’t the shirt for you, but if you are average or short in the sleeve length department, you’ll probably like this one.
|Alpha Size||Max Chest Size||Max Belly|