Z1R Artillery Jacket
- Premium 1.1-1.2mm full grain cowhide leather
- Chest and back vents for temperature regulation
- Adjustable zippered side gussets for a custom fit
- Action back shoulder gussets for increased mobility
- Reflective piping on front and back for increased visibility
- Interior back, shoulder and elbow pockets for armor (armor not included)
- Two interior concealed carry pouches, two hand warmer pockets
- Full length zip out insulated liner, polyester mesh inner liner
We measured a selection these jackets and we also put the Medium on Huey and the XL on Dewey and they look good. Please have a look at our photo gallery to see how they look! The fit is about what you’d expect for a semi-casual style like this, so. my primary advice is to choose the size you normally wear in men’s clothing.
If you know your suit coat size or you have a tape and can measure, please use the size chart below. You’ll want to pick a size that is big enough for both your chest and your belly. This is not a highly tapered style, so most people will find an easy fit even if they have a bit of a belly. Generally speaking, I found the sleeve and torso lengths to be generous.
|SIze||Max Chest||Max Belly|