FirstGear Generation 4 Heated Jacket Liner
Our high tech, moisture wicking jacket liners will heat you in seconds. This garment is designed for optimal heat transfer while riding in tough conditions. Our generation 4 liner is durable and extremely lightweight. We use 7 heat panels that cover the chest, lower front, arms, collar, and the upper/ lower back. Heat panels have a soft and flexible carbon shape for maximum heat transfer.Features:
- Form-fitting stretch fabric
- Lightweight non-coated shell to minimize bulk and maximize breathability
- Moisture-wicking properties
- Integrated glove plugs stow in their own zipped pockets when not in use
- Can be used with either a single or dual Heat-troller
Most people will find a fit by ordering the size they usually wear in men’s clothing. If you are sometimes between sizes, I’d advise choosing the smaller.
FirstGear publishes a chart which summarizes the max chest and max waist/belly for each size and we’ve included that below. I found this jacket to match up to the chart pretty well. I think the max belly figures below are a touch smaller than the actual jackets measure, so I’d say the max belly for any given size is about 4” less than the max chest. For example, in a size Large, the max chest is 44” and the max belly is about 40”.