Noru Michi Glove ~ Sale
- Semi-aniline cowhide with punched detail for air flow
- Leather cut-out molded impact resistant knuckle
- Inset high tensile mesh sections for added air flow
- Amara (synthetic suede) palm with leather heel overlays
- Punched leather palm overlay for improved grip and wear
- Flared style finger seams for added comfort and closer fit
- Tab style cuff closure with anti-snag hook and loop
- Leather knuckle stretch panels for improved reach and comfort
- Rubber finger inserts with leather overlays for impact protection
- High tensile mesh thumb with comfort pad for maximum air flow
- Touch pads for smartphones and digital tablets
This NORU glove runs a bit snug as compared to other American brands we carry. I’d say this one runs only slightly small, so I’d advise you to choose the size you normally wear in gloves. If you are between sizes, then choose larger. Finger sizing is a bit slimmer than average so those with slender hands will probably like them. Those with shorter/thicker fingers may not.
Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Noru Michi gloves are a classic styled leather and mesh glove for summer riding.
The backhand of the Noru Michi gloves are mostly leather with perforations for airflow on the fingers and cuff. The index finger, middle finger, and thumb have mesh paneling for maximum airflow. There is a molded knuckle for impact resistance.
The palm of the hand is synthetic suede with leather overlays in key wear areas and on the heel of the hand. The fingers have some perforation for airflow as well.
The finger seams are flat (externally) sewn for maximum comfort. There are accordion stretch panels on the index and middle fingers for ease of movement. The cuff has a single hook and loop closure with a leather overlay and a small pull tab to easily get into the gloves.
The Noru Michi gloves are a good option for someone looking for a classic styled glove with basic protection and some airflow. These gloves will not flow as much as a full mesh style, but they are more airy that a full perforated leather style. It’s a bit of a best of both worlds style here that should work for most riders in warm to hot weather riding. :: Mike, 05/16/2022