Noru Kuruzo Glove ~ Sale
- Goat leather knuckle and finger fourchettes
- Floating impact resistant molded knuckle protector
- Closed weave polyester mesh panels for maximum air flow
- Leather stretch across fingers for improved reach
- Amara (synthetic suede) palm with overlay sections
- Punched palm detail for added comfort
- Flared style finger seams for added comfort and closer fit
- Tab style cuff closure with anti-snag hook and loop
- Leather stretch panel at base of thumb for improved reach and comfort
- High tensile mesh thumb for maximum air flow
- Touch pads for smartphones and digital tablets
This NORU glove runs a bit snug as compared to other American brands we carry. I’d say this one runs only slightly small, so I’d advise you to choose the size you normally wear in gloves. If you are between sizes, then choose larger. Finger sizing is a bit slimmer than average so those with slender hands will probably like them. Those with shorter/thicker fingers may not.
Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Noru Kuruzo gloves are a classic styled leather and mesh glove for summer riding.
The backhand of the Noru Kuruzo gloves are mostly leather with mesh panels for airflow on the fingers and cuff. There is a molded knuckle for impact resistance.
The palm of the hand is synthetic suede with overlays in key wear areas and on the heel of the hand and up the pinky. The fingers have some perforation for airflow as well.
The finger seams are flat (externally) sewn for maximum comfort. There are accordion stretch panels on the index, ring, and middle fingers for ease of movement. The cuff has a single hook and loop closure with a leather overlay. The index and thumb have touchscreen capable material that seems to work on iPhone and Android devices here at the shop.
The Noru Kuruzo gloves are a good option for someone looking for a classic styled minimalistic glove with basic protection and good airflow. These gloves will not flow as much as a full mesh style, but they are more airy that a full perforated leather style. It’s a bit of a best of both worlds style here that should work for most riders in warm to hot weather riding. :: Mike, 08/17/2022