Noru Ganjo Adventure Glove ~ Sale
- Lightweight polyester fabric with natural stretch and semi-aniline leather palm
- Cow-suede external seam coverage and palm overlay
- Extensive punched palm sections for air circulation
- High tensile polyester mesh sections on back of hand
- Flare-style finger seams for added comfort and closer fit
- Rubber molded knuckle for impact protection
- 2-tone rubber molded wrist tab with anti-snag hook and loop closure
- Woven webbing pull-on loop at cuff
- Leather punched panels across fingers for improved air flow
- Touch pads for smartphones and digital tablets
This NORU glove runs a bit snug as compared to other American brands we carry. I’d say this one runs only slightly small, so I’d advise you to choose the size you normally wear in gloves. If you are between sizes, then choose larger. Finger sizing is a bit slimmer than average so those with slender hands will probably like them. Those with shorter/thicker fingers may not.
Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Noru Ganjo Adventure gloves are a mesh and leather glove geared towards the adventure touring crowd.
A full mesh backhand and perforated semi-aniline leather on the palm and back of the fingers gives the Noru Ganjo Adventure gloves great breathability for hot rides. The knuckle armor is molded rubber with gaps for airflow as well.
The palm features a suede overlay in key wear areas and down the outer seam for protection. There is also a palm slider. On the back of the hand there is a large reflective strip for improved visibility to night traffic.
The cuff has a large hook and loop closure with TPR that is easy to adjust when wearing the gloves. There is also a large pull loop to easily pull the gloves onto the hand. The fingers flat stitched seams for comfort. Touchscreen material on the index and thumbs seems to work well on Apple and Android devices here at the shop.
The Noru Ganjo Adventure gloves are a great bargain mesh glove with some standard low level protection. They will be great for the budget conscious touring or adventure rider that needs a hot weather glove with minimal frills. :: Mike, 05/16/2022