Klim Baja S4 Glove
- HOT WEATHER ADVENTURE GLOVE
- PERFORATED LEATHER PALM AND FINGERS FOR AIRFLOW
- 3D MESH FRONT HAND FOR AIRFLOW
- KARBONITE™ MICROMESH 500D 4-WAY STRETCH NYLON BACKHAND/THUMB
- DIRECT VENT HIGHLY FLEXIBLE TPU KNUCKLE ARMOR
- PERFORATED 3MM XRD® THUMB AND PALM BASE PAD UNDER TPU ARMOR
- PERFORATED 5MM XRD® WRIST PAD
- REINFORCED LEATHER PALM OVERLAY
- LEATHER PINKY SIDEWALL OVERLAY
- VELCRO WRIST CLOSURE
- GOGGLE/FACE SHIELD SQUEEGEE
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ C790 CARBON BLACK REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- RIDER GRIP ARTICULATION
- MULT-E-TOUCH SCREEN FUNCTIONALITY
- ENTRY ASSIST PULL LOOP
- PLASTIC CLIP CONNECT
- CE LEVEL 1 KP RATING CERTIFIED TO prEN 13594
These Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.
Our Two Cents
The Baja S2 glove is a short cuff design with plenty of ventilation and protection in a very comfortable and flexible design.
The styling of this glove is a bit like off road gloves, but they have protective features you’d want on a street glove, so I think just about any type rider could enjoy these. The back of the hand includes a number of molded rubber protective pieces that are highly flexible, but feel sturdy enough to do some good in case of an impact. There is another rubber armor unit in the heel of the hand.
The palm side of the glove is leather which should give good wear and tear and feel for the controls. There are small areas of perforation on the tips of the fingers and palm. The gloves secure at the wrist with a Velcro tab and there is a large loop included to help you pull the gloves on your hand. :: Paul, 03-05-20
Klim says: The Baja S4 gloves excel in a multitude of hot weather environments with extensive venting, protection features for confidence on the street, and the dexterity to perform in demanding off-road conditions. Mapped materials for flexible vented padding, stretch areas and perforated leather overlays all combine to create a highly versatile, comfortable glove for summer riding.