Dainese 4-Stroke 2 Gloves
Ultimate performance is in your hands. A Dainese icon, it positions at the top of the short sports glove category. It features steel knuckles and back, as well as the DCP system and thermoplastic protectors on the little finger for unprecedented protection. Its leather construction and sheepskin palm with drum-dyed treatment ensure great comfort and increased sensitivity for perfect control and confidence when riding.
- Soft inserts
- Elasticated inserts
- Micro-injection reinforcement on the palm
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Pre-curved fingers
- Tightening strap
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather super soft palm
- Goatskin Leather
- Composite inserts in preformed stainless steel and thermoplastic resin on the knuckles and back
- DCP system on little finger
- Gloves certified to CE – Cat. II – EN 13594/2015 Standard cat. II lev. 1
- Inserts in thermoplastic polyurethane on the palm and the cuff
- Inserts in thermoplastic resin at the joints of the fingers
- One single leather panel to the side of the hand
- Quadruple elastication between knuckles and back of the hand
- Reinforced palm
- Thermoplastic resin inserts on side of little finger
- Perforated back
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate . If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Read on for more details.
Most Dainese gloves we’ve carried run snug like other European brands, but this particular style seems to run “normally” like other US brands. So choose the size you normally wear.
Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
This glove is offered in sizes down to XXXS for women and youth wear.