Biltwell Borrego Gloves ~ Sale
- 100% leather construction on exterior for durability
- Suede friction zones with strategic padding for impact protection
- Moisture-wicking fleece Lycra half liner for added comfort
- Perforated palm panels increase durability without compromising flex
- Internal high-impact plastic padded knuckle guards
- Adjustable wrist closure with elastic gathers for a snug, custom fit
- Thermoplastic rubber wrist pull with Biltwell branding and Velcro fastener
- Touchscreen-compatible thumb and finger tips for smart phone operation
Read on for more details.
__These gloves are consistent with other brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, etc. Hopefully, you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based on the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Biltwell Borrego gloves are a gauntlet style leather glove with some armor on the knuckles.
The knuckle on the glove is high-impact plastic with padding and it is a “floating” style so it stays with the knuckle as you grip your controls. There is a suede finish reinforcement panel down the outer side of the glove and down most of the pinky. At the wrist, this reinforcement panel houses a foam armor piece to protect the wrist bone.
The cuff is secured with an elastic hook and loop strap that allows you to get a good, snug fit. The end of the strap has a rubberized pull with the Biltwell insignia so it is easy to adjust when wearing the gloves. The back of the cuff also has elastic bands so you can get into the cuff and then keep it tight on the wrist.
There are touchscreen materials on the index and middle fingers as well as the thumbs. They seem to work well on both Apple and Android devices here at the shop.
Under the knuckle, there is a large ventilation panel to draw air out and through the gloves. The interior of the gloves at the back of the hand has a Lycra comfort liner. The fingers and palm of the Borrego are perforated leather and should pull in enough air to keep you cool in warm weather riding. :: Mike, 1/11/2022