Alpinestars Stella Andes V3 Drystar Gloves
Anatomically engineered for an optimized woman’s fit, the mid-season Stella Andes v3 Drystar® Glove offers effective all-weather performance and has a goat leather construction for superior abrasion resistance. Other design features include viscoelastic protective armor on the knuckles and reflective panels. It also comes equipped with touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Designed for an optimized woman’s fit.
- Viscoelastic knuckle guard for protection against repeated impacts.
- Stretch panels for enhanced flexibility and fit.
- Reinforcement of the side of the hand for strength and additional abrasion resistance.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- Reflective panels.
Read on for more details.
Like most Alpinestars gloves, these gloves ran a bit smaller than most glove brands we carry. They are not a lot small and most people can choose the size they normally wear in gloves (especially if a snug fit is preferred). If you are sometimes between sizes, then choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.