Alpinestars GP Pro RS3 Leather Gloves
With enhanced ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Pro RS3 is anatomically engineered for performance, protection and comfort. Tested on MotoGP and WSBK circuits around the world, the GP Pro RS3 features Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors with advanced airflow ventilation and aramidic reinforcement to ensure this glove is primed for superior trackday performance.Construction:
- Pure racing glove utilizing innovative design features taken straight from the lessons learnt from top level competitive racing.
- Outer seam palm construction for enhanced levels of rider comfort.
- Long cuff for extended coverage.
- Hard knuckle for superior resistance to repeated impacts.
- TPU finger protection for superior protection against impacts.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 2 KP.
- Knuckle panel perforated gusset for improved levels of hand ventilation.
- Finger bridge on the third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in the event of a slide.
- Mix of bovine and goat and leather for superior performance.
- Double closure system for security.
- Dynamic Friction Shield on the cuff for high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Side reinforcements with palm hard slider for superior abrasion resistance.
- Accordions in leather on fingers thumb and backhand to increase fit and direct comfort.
- Aramidic lining on the backhand and landing zone for added protection.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for enhanced levels of rider comfort.
Read on for more details.
Like most Alpinestars gloves, these gloves run a bit smaller than most glove brands we carry. If you are sometimes between sizes, then choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
With is particular glove, It seems to fit just a tad larger than past Alpinestars glove, which makes it more closely comparable in size to other brands sold in the US. Also, it seems the finger length is more generous, so if you’ve had trouble with the fit of AS gloves in the past… particularly with regard to finger length, you might want to give this new version a try.