Welcome to MotorcycleGear.com!
I’m Paul Thompson, the founder of MotorcycleGear.com. I want to tell you who we are and why you will like shopping with us!
MotorcycleGear.com is a family run business dedicated to bringing you all the best new motorcycle apparel and accessories AND the best values in our closeout department. We’ve been in business for over a decade and we’re going strong. Our business continues to grow with the support of our customers and largely without paid advertising. That means people like you are telling their motorcycling friends about us every day.
Selection – Customer Service – Value
We earn customers’ business by going the extra mile. Browse our site and you’ll see:
- Terrific product descriptions with detailed photos of every product
- Our exclusive fitment help: The MG Fit Check (began fall 2011)
- Honest product availability estimates
- Free outbound shipping in the continental US and liberal shipping discounts for other world buyers (more)
- Human customer service by chat, phone or email every working day
- Our Customer’s Closet department where you can buy or sell good used apparel. Shop for a pre-owned treasure for yourself or sell your stuff!
And after the sale we make it easy and inexpensive to return or exchange:
- No Restocking Fees for Returns… Even Closeouts
- Pre-printed Return Shipping Labels (more)
- Fully Automated RMA Processing
You’ll like our selection and customer service, but what will bring you back again and again is our closeout business. NOBODY sells as many closeouts in the motorcycle business as MotorcycleGear.com! Browse our closeout department and you’ll find an assortment of great gear and great prices. It’s all new, first quality with full manufacturer’s warranties. Would you know that those closeout styles are last year’s models? Of course not! And that is why you’ll love the products and the savings. Better yet, our terms of sale are the same for ANY product we sell, even the closeouts.
Get to Know Us
Many of our long time customers will remember us as New Enough. My wife Holly and I established New Enough in 1998 literally out of our closet. Originally it was a buy-sell-trade site for used leathers but quickly evolved into a full service online retailer of only new products. We changed our name to MotorcycleGear.com in 2011. (more)
We’re glad you are here!
Paul Thompson Owner / PresidentTrying to find us? Read about our location here
Key Crew Members:
Owner / Bookkeeper /
Product Page Editor