Sidi Stinger Youth Boots (SOLD OUT)
The SIDI Youth Stinger Boots feature a pivoting ankle support structure that enables fluid fore and aft movement but limits side to side motions. A non-bootie design keeps the boots slim, light and nimble while the cam-lock buckle system is a set it and forget it entry system that makes getting ready to ride a breeze.
- Heel Detail Three extended ribs are featured at the back of the boot to assist the rider in making upshifts with his heel when starting a race. Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection.
- Non-Bootie Designs Sidi boots do not incorporate inner booties into their design, and for good reason. Booties make the design larger and cumbersome; add to the boot’s thickness, which interferes with shifting, plus the inner booties retain body heat affecting the rider’s performance and comfort.
- Buckles Sidi’s exclusive cam-lock buckle system is acknowledged as the finest system on the planet. It must be as most of Sidi’s competitors have attempted to copy various aspects of it. The cam-lock buckle system incorporates a strap memory retention system. Adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride after that! No more readjusting for every ride or mid-day during a ride.
- Composite Insole A cushioned liner is provided that can be removed if the rider desires a more roomy fit. Sidi does not use steel shanks riveted to its insole like most manufactures, details such as this enable Sidi boots to enjoy a multi year service life versus the competitors multi month lifespan as over time, a steel shank can deteriorate, rust and fracture exposing the rider to injury.
- Lining Cambrelle is a lining that, due to its particular polyimide structure, guarantees a rapid drying rate after the boot gets wet or sweaty. This prevents the onset of mold forming which extends the boots lifespan dramatically. The Teflon treated mesh panels in the rear calf area of the boot allow humidity to escape while the boot is in use.
Check out these similar products:
Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). We feel the chart works well to choose a size based upon a US shoe size. We estimate the width of these boots to be “medium” or “D” width.