Teknic Chicane Perforated Leather Jacket
Moved to the Bargain Basement because… we are down to the last size/color selections and we need to sell off the rest… cheap!
- Anatomical sports cut for improved comfort
- Outer shell of top quality cowhide (1.2-1.4mm thick) with 600D Poly-Cordura panels
- TASC (Teknic Advanced Seam Construction): Rows of hidden stitching providing maximum seam strength
- Comfort collar system, now with reshaped rear neoprene section
- Teknic Armorshield in shoulders, elbows, and back
- Advanced elbow pocket secures elbow armor into the outer shell
- Full motion arm system features a panel of stretch Spandex that extends from the cuff to the chest of the jacket with no seams
- Full frontal perforations allow maximum airflow
- All zippers are genuine YKK zippers
- Full circumference and 8” YKK connecting zippers
- Belt loop jacket to jeans connector
- Hook n’ loop kidney adjustment belts
- Two cotton lined front pockets and one internal mesh document pocket
- Airtex lining is anti-bacterial and nonallergenic
- Reflective Teknic T-Pod for nighttime visibility
Check out these similar products:
Use Teknic’s size chart to choose a size based upon your chest and waist measurements. We judge this style to run just a tad on the small side, so if you are sometimes between two sizes, we’d advise you to choose the larger of the two. Teknic’s chart doesn’t mention it, but if you have much of a belly, you’ll want to check that also. The max belly for any size is about 6” less than the chest size, so for example, a 46 jacket will accommodate a max belly of about 40”. The waist size can be adjusted with two Velcro tabs on each side of the jacket.
Our Two Cents
Teknic is changing distributors and we were able to buy this group of Chicane jackets at a great price. On closeout, this is an excellent value for a perforated leather sport jacket with armor and sharp styling. The front torso of the jacket is mostly perforated leather and the liner of the jacket is a mesh nylon so you’ll get really good air flow through this jacket, so consider this style for mild to hot weather use. The jacket comes with a complete set of dual density foam armor… shoulders, elbows, and back. You get two outside hand warmer pockets and one inside breast pocket for storage of personal items. The jacket has both a short rear zipper and a full circumference zipper for attachment to pants. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good close-up pictures of this jacket’s features and also shots of the eight colors available.