Sidi Old Strada Evo Tepor Boots
- Lorica outer construction with a waterproof Tepor inner liner (take the “View Larger Pictures” link at right for detailed explanations about Lorica and Tepor)
- Gear shift toe protection located to prevent a pinch when walking
- Fully padded ankle protection system including external ankle ball guards
- Removable inner sole with arch support
- Plastic armor on shin, outer ankle and heel
- Reflective panel above heel in rear
- 3/4 side zipper with Velcro flap cover
Check out these similar products:
This model runs pretty true to Sidi’s size conversion chart. Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). Calf sizes are average and are only somewhat adjustable with the Velcro flap (see detailed pic for closure detail), so if you have large calves, you might want to look for a shorter boot or one with more calf adjustability.
Our Two Cents
This boot is made for the street rider who wants a boot with good protection features, with a low profile design to make precise shifting possible, but one that isn’t quite as flashy as the race models. And to meet the demands of every day street use, the boots are made with Sidi’s rain membrane to make them water resistant, yet breathable. With the molded armor pieces on the shin, ankle and heel you have most of the protection features of the race boots, but without the sliders and the bold graphics and colors. These would look great under jeans or if you wear sport pants, with the pant legs tucked in.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Just recieved The Sidi Strada Evo Boots, Man they looked good on your website,but even better in person. I luv them! unfortunatly i cant wear them outside,cause its snow on the ground. (Read more...)