REVIT Hyperspeed One-Piece Suit
The REV’IT! Hyperspeed one-piece suit is engineered on the premise of providing riders with both protection and freedom of movement. This richly detailed suit offers a one-off style to those wanting to look the part when going out on track or riding on the streets. This race-fit suit comes prepared with CE-rated protectors at the shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees. It can also be easily upgraded by installing our SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector and/or our SEESOFT™ divided chest protector. There’s also an option to install a hydrabag in the prepared hump. Furthermore, the partially ventilated outer shell and the mesh collar helps keep riders cool. The Hyperspeed is carried out in highly abrasion-resistant leather and has rich details in various colors.
- Outer shell Monaco Performance cowhide
- 3D air mesh
- PWR|shell stretch
- Perforated leather
- Artificial Leather
- Betac® CE Protection
- Prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert – Type RV
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert – version RV30
- Dual-comp knee slider type A
- Dual-comp protective parts at shoulders
- Dual-comp protector at knees
- TPU protection at elbows
- Coccyx Protection
- SEESMART™ RV30-L1-B on elbow
- 73% Leather, 18% Polyamide, 9% Polyester
- Fit race fit
- Ventilation ventilation panels
- Air inlet
- Features hydra bag prepared
- Stretch lips
- Stretch fabric
- Speed hump
- Inner pocket
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Read on for more details.
To help you choose a size based upon your chest, belly, and inseam measurements, we’ve included the size chart below. It is based upon REVIT’s standard size chart and we think it is just about right. If you have a larger belly, you’ll want to make sure you are buying a suit that is large enough to accommodate you. If you find yourself between chest sizes in the chart, I’d advise you to choose the larger.
|Suit Size||Max Chest||Our Estimate
of Max Belly/Waist