Alpinestars Missile One-Piece Leather Suit
- Premium 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather.
- Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors at the shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the shoulders and knees feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding.
- Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
- Performance engineered fit design optimized for use with Tech-Air® Race Vest and back protector (Sold Separately).
- Stretch panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction.
- Large perforated leather panels for maximum ventilation.
- Localized perforations highly improve ventilation.
- Calf expansion gussets.•Integrated padding increases comfort and protection.
- Chest pad compartment with PE padding (Nucleon chest armor sold separately).
- Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability.
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Multiple snap button system attaches the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back Protector (sold separately) for use if Tech-Air® is not installed.
- 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction.
- Removable and replaceable SPORT knee slider.
Tech-Air® airbag system compatible
- This suit is built to accept the Tech-Air® Race Airbag System.
- The vest, purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate.
- Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider’s full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- The garment is designed with stretch gussets on the arm and sleeves to accommodate the jacket’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity. The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, while internal housing located in the built-in CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
- Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable housing seamlessly accommodate the airbag system.
Read on for more details.
Go here for sizing information provided by Alpinestars
Our Two Cents
Constructed from premium leather, The Missile Leather Suit features a new anatomically mapped fit for improved performance and optimized levels of comfort. Packed with class-leading protective features both inside and out, the Missile Suit is designed to accommodate Alpinestars Tech-Air® Race system for state-of-the-art airbag protection. Thanks to its ergonomic engineering, the Missile Leather Suit can equally be worn alone, making it a versatile performance riding suit that excels on track or the street.