HJC IS-33 II Helmet
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
- Aggressive and Stylish Shell Design
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell. Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner
- Anti-Scratch 3D face shield provides 95% U.V. protection
- HJ-17R Shield Ratchet. Multiple optional Face shields and SunShields available
- RapidFire™ II shield replacement system
- Glasses groove can accommodate riders who wear glasses
- SuperCool® Moisture-wicking Interior: Anti-bacterial, removable/washable cheek pads & liner
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap
- Visor is included with the IS-33 II helmet; can be used instead of the large faceshield
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Read on for more details.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:Interior Parts Removal/Care
|Fight Helmet Head!
Head Wraps and Helmet Liners
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I bought this to replace my old CL-33. It is a nice upgrade with the built in sun shade but it is heavier than the CL.The fit is fairly neutral and feels about same as my CL-17 full face HJC helmet. I like the included visor and can see me and the... (Read more...)