HJC IS-33 II Apus Helmet
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
- Aggressive and Stylish Shell Design
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell. Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner
- Anti-Scratch 3D face shield provides 95% U.V. protection
- HJ-17R Shield Ratchet. Multiple optional Face shields and SunShields available
- RapidFire™ II shield replacement system
- Glasses groove can accommodate riders who wear glasses
- SuperCool® Moisture-wicking Interior: Anti-bacterial, removable/washable cheek pads & liner
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap
- Visor is included with the IS-33 II helmet; can be used instead of the large faceshield
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!