Schuberth C4 Pro Solid Helmet for Women
C4 PRO WOMEN exclusively created for female motorcyclists – with all the fittings and quality features of the C4 PRO, but optimally designed to fit the more slender shape of the female face. With additional cheek padding, the C4 PRO WOMEN offers a perfectly snug fit and provides optimum protection and comfort.
Quiet and Comfortable
- Standards redefined: revamped acoustics and fit make C4 PRO CARBON, C4 PRO and C4 BASIC the quietest and most comfortable flip-up helmets that SCHUBERTH has ever built. Thanks to optimized neck padding and noise reduction around the mechanical attachments, the C4 PRO achieves approx. 85 dB(A) at 100 km/h on a naked motorcycle.
- Extremely comfortable to wear thanks to seamless head padding and integrated grooves for glasses
- Helmet fits safely and comfortably: the Coolmax® interior is Öko-Tex 100-certified, removable and washable
- Superior air circulation thanks to multi-channel ventilation
- Its inner lining is specifically designed for women. It is not only optimized for smaller heads, but also takes the female face shape into account. Due to the extra cushioning around the wearer’s cheeks, the comfort and safety of the helmet are improved. The high-quality and ruby-red material is antibacterial and anti-allergenic.
For A Cool Head: The Interior
- The Jazzlight® lining is designed to ensure a secure and comfortable fit of the helmet. The fabrics are washable, anti-bacterial and quick-drying. The seamless head padding and integrated grooves for glasses make the helmet extremely comfortable to wear. Good air circulation thanks to multi-channel ventilation provides additional cooling for the helmet wearer. Of course the lining is certified in accordance with Öko-Tex 100, as well as removable and washable.
The Ventilation ensures even more air to breathe
- A complex multi-channel ventilation system inside the helmet shell ensures a pleasant flow of air.
- Inlets in the forehead and lower visor areas ensure a high level of air circulation and help keep your head cool.
EXTRA-LARGE ANTI-FOG INSERT LENS
- Preventing fogging has never been so simple thanks to the Pinlock® anti-fog insert lens.
- For a wide field of vision even in a sporty riding position.
- Optical class 1: visor (no distortion) with quick-change function Integrated sun visor, freely adjustable in seconds PINLOCK120® anti-fog insert lens comes as standard: the ultimate PINLOCK® anti-fog insert lenses for optimum performance
PLUG & PLAY
- Compatible with the SC1 STANDARD and ADVANCED communication systems as standard thanks to:
- integrated antenna
- preinstalled loudspeaker
- microphone for optimal Bluetooth® and radio reception.
HIGH-TECH WHERE SAFETY IS CONCERNED: THE HELMET SHELL
- The unique manufacturing methods used for helmet shells at SCHUBERTH ensure low weight while retaining optimum stability. Direct Fiber Processing (DFP) is one of SCHUBERTH’s innovations. It involves an endless spool of glass fiber being cut into pieces by a robot and blown into a mold. A precisely defined quantity of resin is added to the preform and it is then compressed at high pressure in a heated mold to create an exceptionally high-strength helmet shell.
- The multi-part construction of the inner shell allows for outstanding force absorption, thereby enhancing safety.
- In order to guarantee our customers the best possible riding and wearing experience, we have included a PINLOCK anti-fog insert lens as standard with our C4 PRO.
- Only by continually testing our products can we meet our own quality requirements and guarantee the satisfaction of our customers.
- SCHUBERTH hopes you have a pleasant journey!