Nolan N100-5 Consistency Helmet
From the originator of the modular helmet comes the latest iteration of the flip-up helmet. With its elliptical movement chin guard, the N100-5 maintains a slim, refined profile -especially for a modular helmet. Italian elegance and design.
- VPS dropdown interior sunscreen is constructed of scratch-resistant Lexan® and provides full UV protection
- Easy access side lever instantly retracts VPS sunscreen for emergency situations
- N100-5 can be worn with chin guard open as well as closed
- Dual-action chin bar opening system is secure and simple to operate, even with gloves
- AirBooster™ ventilation system provides full interior airflow
- Ultrawide shield for increased peripheral vision
- Clima-Comfort™ inner liner made of dual-density micro-perforated fabric for cooling and comfort
- One-piece cheek pads for simple removal/replacement and easy care
- Pinlock® fog-resistant lens included
- Designed, engineered and entirely manufactured in Italy
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
Use the following size charts as a guide in choosing the correct helmet size based on your own head measurement. Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head about an inch above your eyebrows. Pull the tape comfortably snug and read the length.
Note about Nolan Size Charts: Nolan publishes size charts that list a single size point for each helmet size rather than a range for each size (strangely enough). The size chart immediately below is taken from Nolan’s website. To make a selection easier, we worked out a size chart with a range of head measurements for each helmet size. Our chart assumes the single size point in Nolan’s chart would be the ideal midpoint of the range of measured head sizes for each helmet.Nolan’s Size Chart:
|Large||23 1/2||59 – 60|
|XS||21 1/2 – 21 7/8||54.5 – 55.5|
|Small||21 7/8 – 22 1/2||55.5 – 57|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 23 1/8||57 – 58.75|
|Large||23 1/8 – 23 3/4||58.75 – 60.25|
|XL||23 3/4 – 24 3/8||60.25 – 62|
|XXL||24 3/8 – 25.1/4||62 – 64|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!