HJC RPHA 90 Darth Vader Helmet (S, M, Or XL Only)
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) Fiberglass aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds
- Fiberglass composite shell made from a blend of carbon fiber, fiberglass, and aramid to create a unique woven blend that is both strong and noticeably lighter
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- Innovative, center, one touch open/close locking system for chinbar and face shield is designed to be opened with either hand, even with gloves on
- MultiCool Interior advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quicker drying function than previous generation
- 3D engineered, ergonomic interior developed to reduce noise significantly
- RapidFire III shield replacement system : simple and secure shield ratchet system provides quick, tool-less removal and installation
- Optically-superior anti-scratch Pinlock face shield (HJ-29): anti-scratch coating providing 95% UV protection
- Pinlock insert included for the ultimate anti-fog system
- Integrated SunShield (HJ-V9): Anti-fog, anti-scratch, smoke-tinted SunShield deploys quickly and easily
- Double D-Ring chin strap
- Eyeglass friendly EPS design
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
Note about photos: This helmet’s photos were taken with a dark smoke shield. The helmet comes with a clear shield is installed. This is a legal requirement.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 3/4 to 6 7/8||21 1/4 to 21 5/8||54 to 55|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 1/4 to 7 3/8||22 7/8 to 23 1/4||58 to 59|
|XL||7 1/2 to 7 5/8||23 5/8 to 24||60 to 61|
|XXL||7 3/4 to 7 7/8||24 3/8 to 24 3/4||62 to 63|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!