HJC RPHA-90S Carbon Balian Helmet
- D.O.T. Approved
- Carbon Fiber Outer Shell: Provides a lightweight and comfortable shell with enhanced Shock-Resistant performance.
- Wide-vision Integrated Sunshield: Improved peripheral vision; helps to reduce eye strain and obstruct sunlight.Black Dark Smoke sunshield with Anti-fog and anti-scratch coated.
- Low-noise Interior: 3D-engineered, ergonomic interior designed to reduce noise significantly.
- Silvercool Interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric: Moisture-wicking and odor-free liners with advanced anti-bacterial fabric
- Crown and cheek pads: Removable and washable
- Cheek pads: Interchangeable throughout all shell sizes.
- Double D-Ring
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses
- RapidFire™ III Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operations.
- Anti-fog lens pin prepared HJ-29 Shield: Provides 95% UV protection.
- Center, one-touch open/close locking system: Superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever.
- Enhanced shield dual-locking system: for high speed racing conditions.
- Included parts: Breath deflector, Chin curtain, Anti-fog lens
- Speaker pockets: for Bluetooth communication
- SMART HJC (BT sold separately)
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: For the original purchaser, guarantees the helmet to be free of defects in materials and workmanship
- Weight: XS to SM 2.80 lbs. (1,270 +/- 45g), MD to LG 2.88 lbs. (1,305 +/- 45g), XL to 2XL 2.97 lbs. (1,345 +/- 45g)
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!