HJC i90 Stone Grey Helmet
The HJC i90 Modular Helmet is a simple touring helmet with a polycarbonate shell, air-flow ventilation system and an internal sun visor. Its SuperCool moisture wicking liner system keeps you comfortable on long rides. A special groove along the temples accommodates glasses so you can see clearly even if you don’t have 20/20 vision.
- Lightweight polycarbonate composite shell
- Aerodynamic advanced CAD shape with enlarged eye port for +10mm greater visibility
- Upgraded center one-touch open/close locking system
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System with seven intake vents and two exhaust venturi vents at the rear spoiler
- Chin bar vent flows air across the face shield to help eliminate shield fogging
- SuperCool® moisture-wicking interior uses advanced anti-bacterial, quick-drying fabric
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Glasses groove accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses
- HJ-33 Pinlock-ready face shield (lens insert sold separately)
- Rapidfire™ shield replacement system requires no tools for quick, easy face shield changes
- Larger HJ-V9 drop down internal sun visor
- Patented One-Touch sun shield mechanism deploys and retracts quickly and easily with three riding positions
- Adjustable to three positions speaker pockets
- Breath deflector included
- D-ring chin strap closure
- Bluetooth-ready design accepts SMART HJC 10B or 20B Bluetooth communicators
- ECE approved
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!