HJC i90 Aventa Helmet
HJC’s i90 helmet brings a touring rider’s dream to life as a new addition to the iconic line. Created with the vision of flowing wind and open roads in mind, the low-profile, compact shell makes for a lightweight companion for whatever journey you’re on. An increased view, rapid-fire shield, and supercool interior come together to package all of your favorite features in one sleek, stylish design. Always keep your focus on the adventure ahead with the internal dropdown sun shield controlled by a smooth, wire lever that is easy to reach on the bottom of the shell.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- Integrated Sunshield: Black Dark Smoke sunshield deploys quickly and easily with new wire operation system with easy-to-reach lever position.
- SuperCool Interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric: Provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying functions, superior to previous generation.
- Crown and cheek pads: Removable and washable
- Cheek pads: Interchangeable throughout all shell sizes.
- Retention: Double D-ring
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- HJ-33 Pinlock-ready face shield (Pinlock insert sold separately)
- HJ-V9 drop down internal sun visor
- Optically superior anti-fog lens pin prepared 3D face Shield; provides 95% UV protection.
- Speaker pockets: For Bluetooth communication
- Ready to accept the SMART HJC 10B or 20B Bluetooth communicators (sold separately)
- DOT and ECE approved (3XL – 5XL DOT only)
- Weight: XS to SM 3.74 lbs. (1,695 +/- 35g)
MD to LG 3.79 lbs. (1,720 +/- 35g)
XL to 2XL 3.97 lbs. (1,800 +/- 35g)
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!