HJC CL Max 3 Gallant Helmet
- D.O.T. Approved
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell with Adjustable Polycarbonate Chinbar: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. Modular design single-Button One Handed Chin Bar/Face Shield Release even with gloves on.
- HJ-17 Optically Superior Pinlock® Faceshield: Provides 95% U.V. Protection. (Pinlock® insert sold separately)
- RapidFire™ II Shield Replacement System: Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation.
- HJ-V5 Easy Slide Lever Mechanism Sun Visor: Deploys quickly and easily. Open with one hand even with gloves on
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat/humidity up and out.
- SuperCool® Interior: Moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric. Removable and washable liner and cheek pads. All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable
- Glasses Groove can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap.
- CL-MAX3 comes with; Pinlock® Anti-Scratch Shield HJP 956-200, Sun Visor Smoke HJP 576-053, Pinlock® insert PIN 555-202 (sold separately)
- Weight: XS 4.03 lbs. (1,829 +/- 35g ), SM to MD 4.01 lbs. (1,820 +/- 35g ), LG to 2XL 4.02 lbs. (1,824 +/- 35g ), 3XL 3.98 lbs. (1,808g ± 35g)
Check out these similar products:
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!