Bell Helmets Revolver Evo Rally Helmet
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™
- Internal Sun Shade offers “on the fly” protection
- Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift
- Contoured cheek pads
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Photos show optional Dark Smoke Shield; helmets ship with a clear shield
- Removable and washable interior
- New and improved Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper
- Chin Curtain to preventcold air from entering the helmet
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- DOT approved
Please Note: We can only ship Bell Helmet products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Due to the unfortunate COVID-19 Pandemic, Bell is currently experiencing longer than normal shipping times. They are doing their very best to get your order shipped as soon as possible, but please expect delays. Current delay time is just over 2 weeks. We appreciate your business!
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/4 – 21 5/8||54-55cm||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||57-58cm||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||58-59cm||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 5/8 – 24||60-61cm||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/2 – 24 3/4||62-63cm||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!