AGV Pista GP RR 2020 Performance Carbon Helmet
The AGV Pista GP RR Performance Carbon Helmet meets FIM Racing Homologation standards so it is suitable to protect the best professional racers in the world. Per FIM regulations, the helmet minimizes rotational acceleration from glancing impacts. Its carbon fiber shell provides lightweight protection and energy dispersal, while its unique shape allows it to be stable at high speeds as well as vent well. Four different shell sizes provide a nearly tailored fit for your head circumference so you can avoid the bobble head look. A fully integrated hydration system keeps you from getting parched during those hot track days. A specially designed eye port with face shield makes sure you have the optimal view of the track even when fully tucked throttling onto the back straight. AGV’s patented Visor Lock System (VLS) securely holds the face shield to avoid it inadvertently opening in a crash. If you are the type of rider that requires the best, the AGV Pista GP RR Helmet should be protecting your head at your next track day.
- 100% Carbon Fiber Shell
- 4 Shell Sizes
- 5 Density EPS structure in 4 sizes
- Shell and EPS designed to minimize rotational accelerations per FIM regulations
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front metal air vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell
- Vents covers included
- Fully removable MotoGP developed integrated hydration system with internal channels engineered for smooth tube placement and drinking valve placed inside the chin of the helmet for a constant and smooth hydration during riding
- Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view on racing position (85°) and unmatched horizontal view (190°)
- Anti-scratch, tear-off ready Race 3 face shield (tear-off kit included)
- Visor thickness is from 4 to 5 mm, increasing face and eye protection
- Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening in case of a crash
- Exclusive metal visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation movement achieves total sealing between visor and shell
- Tool-free rapid visor release system allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds
- MotoGP-developed removable, washable interior padding
- Neck Roll made with 2-way stretch breathable fabric with Nabuk inserts
- Cheek pads made with soft Shalimar fabric with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented cheek pads safety release system, engineered to remove conveniently cheek pads in case of accident.
- Crown liner made with elastic microfiber with Sanitized antibacterial protection, 2Dry moisture wicking and Microsense treatment
- Patented crown structure allows riders to optimize fit and select helmet height positioning on the top of the head
- Removable nose guard and wind protector
- Titanium Double D retention system
Check out these similar products:
AGV HELMET SIZE CHART
|SMALL||21 5/8 – 22||55-56||6 7/8 – 7||1|
|MEDIUM SMALL||22 3/8 – 22 3/4||57-58||7 1/8 – 7 1/4||2|
|MEDIUM LARGE||23 1/8 – 23 1/2||59-60||7 3/8 – 7 1/2||3|
|LARGE||23 1/2 – 24||60-61||7 1/2 – 7 5/8||3|
|X-LARGE||24 – 24 3/8||61-62||7 5/8 – 7 3/4||4|
|XX-LARGE||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||63-64||7 7/8 – 8||4|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit!