Shoei Center Pads for RF-1200 and RF-1400 Helmets
Shoei RF-1200 and RF-1400 Helmet Liner
- Replacement center pad for Shoei RF-1200 and RF-1400 Helmets. Center Pads are interchangeable only within shell sizes (XS-SM, MD, LG, and XL-2XL).
- XS Helmets: 2XS 17MM for a tighter fit, or SM 5MM or SM 9MM for a looser fit
- SM Helmets: XS 13MM or 2XS 17MM for a tighter fit, or SM 5MM for a looser fit
- MD Helmets: MD 13MM for a tighter fit or MD 9MM for a looser fit
- LG Helmets: LG 13MM for a tighter fit or LG 5MM for a looser fit
- XL Helmets: XL 13MM for a tighter fit or 2XL 5MM for a looser fit
- 2XL Helmets: XL 9MM or XL 13MM for a tighter fit
Please Note: We can ship Shoei products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Use the table below to determine what size crown pad came standard with your helmet:
|Helmet Size||Crown Pad Size|
Changing crown pads to change the helmet fit: The Center Crown Pad Size listed above tells you the physical size of the pad and also the thickness. The letters tell you the overall size of the pad and the numbers tell you the thickness. For example, a size Small helmet comes with an S9 crown pad. This is a Small pad with a thickness of 9 (a Shoei thickness designation). You can change the fit of your helmet if more than one thickness of crown pad is offered in the same pad size. To get a tighter fit, you’d choose a thicker pad. To get a looser fit, choose a thinner pad. Example: if you have an XXL helmet that is too tight, you could buy an XXL5 pad that would effectively make the helmet fit like an XXXL helmet. On the other hand if you own a size Medium helmet, you don’t have any options for changing fit since there is only one thickness of an “M” size crown pad offered. The same holds true for Small, Large and XL helmets.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Excellent merchant! The helmet shipped super quickly, and the extra liner I had purchased was shipped in the same box, despite the website saying it would take a few days to ship, which was a nice surprise. The helmet fits true to sizing, has GENEROUS ear pockets for speakers, and the Cardo Packtalk Slim will in fact fit on the helmet (not perfectly how ever as the photo shows). (Read more...)