Speed and Strength SS5100 Solid Speed Helmet
Reach high when choosing your head protection; the SS5100 Helmet provides top shelf protection, comfort and style.
The SS5100 helmet model’s Dual-Density Protective EPS System beneath an advanced Tri-Composite Shell lowers weight and keeps you DOT and ECE 22.05 certified while looking razor sharp. The Optically Correct Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch Face Shield with an intuitive Face Shield Lock/Unlock Mechanism lets you lock down tight when flying, or flip up when you need a breather and some fresh air. Its Pliable Rubber Breath Deflector ensures your visibility is never compromised and slipping back in for each ride always feels like the first time thanks to its Washable Coolmax® Ultra-Suede Liner.
- Tri Composite Shell- Fiberglass, Nylon & Carbon Fiber
- Dual-Density Protective EPS System
- Washable Coolmax® Ultra-Suede Liner
- Face Shield Blocks 90% Of UV Rays
- Optically Correct, Anti-Scratch Face Shield
- Face Shield Lock/Unlock Mechanism
- Adjustable Air Ventilation System
- Pliable Rubber Breath Deflector
- Pliable and Removable Chin Skirt
- Meets or Exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05
- Iridium and Tinted Shields Sold Separately
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 1/2 to 6 5/8||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 3/4 to 6 7/8||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 to 7 1/8||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 1/4 to 7 3/8||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 1/2 to 7 5/8||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 3/4 to 7 7/8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Speed and Strength and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date.
We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.