Scorpion EXO-R420 Graphite Full Face Helmet
The EXO-R420 Graphite Helmet continues to set the standard for Scorpion EXO’s full face street helmets. The advanced LG polycarbonate shell is more aerodynamic and smaller resulting in an ultra lightweight Snell-approved helmet. The aero tuned ventilation system uses a large top vent and mouth vents engineered to allow more airflow to the rider’s head while maintaining low noise levels. The EXO-R420 features the Elliptec II face shield which has a latching shield locking mechanism located in the lower center of the shield. This makes the face shield more secure and provides a tighter seal against the gasket. The face shield can be easily removed without tools, and the EverClear No-Fog coating helps keep your vision clear in cold and damp environmental conditions. The KwikWick II liner is moisture wicking, anti-microbial, quick drying and can be easily removed and is machine washable.
- Ellip-Tec II Ratchet System for easy, secure, tool-less face shield changes in seconds
- Optically-clear, anti-scratch hardened coating, 100% UV protected face shield with state-of-the art fog free technology
- Removable and washable KwikWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Tabs located on the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Aero tuned ventilation system uses a large top vent and mouth vents engineered to allow more airflow to the riders head while maintaining low noise levels
- Face shield lock system securely locks the face shield in place
- Speaker pockets
- 2 shell sizes (XS-MD, LG-3XL)
- DOT approved
- SNELL (XS-2XL only)
Read on for more details.
Other links of interest:Helmet Care and Cleaning
External Links for Fit Help: