Icon Airframe Pro Harbinger Helmet (XS Or S Only)
Come on baby, don’t fear the reaper, take him for a ride. A relic from ICON’s times of yore, we raised the dead to bring you a retired graphic from the Alliance line. Out of the light and into the night, the Harbinger graphic now adorns the Airframe Pro. A slave to the scythe and the speed, he’s a friendly reminder of “The Final Harvest.” Behave accordingly.
- World Standard, Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet Safety Standards. Does Not Ship With SAI Or PSC Certification Stickers Unless Purchased From An Authorized Dealer In That Country.
- Handcrafted Composite Shell
- Four Unique Shell Sizes For Minimized Mass And Drag
- Sculpted Neck Roll Reduces Jacket/Suit Interference
- Five-Piece Modular Liner With Moisture-Wicking Hydradry™
- Linear Ported Forehead Vents
- Low-Profile Vents Throughout The Shell
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ Shield With Rapid-Release™ Release System
- Prolock™ Positive Shield Locking System
- Removable Breath Deflector And Chin Curtain
- Tracshield™ Shield With Tear-Off Posts Available; Sold Separately
Pictures show tinted shield, helmet ships with clear shield only
Below is a size chart provided by Icon for this product.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XXS||6 3/8 to 6 1/2||20 1/8 to 20 1/2||51 to 52|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 3/8 to 22 3/4||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/8 to 23 1/2||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/8||63 to 64|
|XXXL||8 1/8 to 8 1/4||25 1/2 to 26||65 to 66|