HJC RPHA 70 ST Erin Helmet
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix) Fiberglass
- Maximum Airflow Ventilation System
- Premium MultiCoolTM Interior
- RapidfireIITM Shield Replacement System
- HJ-26ST Anti-Scratch Shield
- HJ-L1 SunShield Visor System
- Three Different Shell Sizes
- Eyeglasses-Friendly EPS Shape
- Standards: DOT-218
- Construction: Advanced P.I.M. Plus Fiberglass
- Weight: 3.26 lbs / 1480 grams (approx, based on Size Medium Solid Color)
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 3/4 to 6 7/8||21 1/4 to 21 5/8||54 to 55|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 1/4 to 7 3/8||22 7/8 to 23 1/4||58 to 59|
|XL||7 1/2 to 7 5/8||23 5/8 to 24||60 to 61|
|XXL||7 3/4 to 7 7/8||24 3/8 to 24 3/4||62 to 63|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!