HJC RPHA 70 ST Carbon Reple Helmet
Now utilizing a carbon weave finish that not only makes the helmet lighter, but adds a look that surely belongs out on the race track. Designed to bridge the gap between sport riding and touring, the HJC RPHA 70 Helmet meets the needs of riders who want both the airflow and protection of a race helmet and the comfort, quiet and convenience of a touring helmet, but now with even the sweeter deal of carbon fiber lightness.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) construction: carbon fiber and carbon-glass hybrid fabric for enhanced shock resistance
- Intake and exhaust top vents for maximum air circulation
- Rear vent switch for easy control of air flow
- Anti-fog HJ-1L smoke tinted sunshield deploys quickly
- RapidFire shield replacement system: quick, tool-less shield removal and installation
- Emergency cheek pads removal
- Multicool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- HJ-26 anti-fog lens prepared shield
- Includes anti-fog insert lens
- Glasses-friendly EPS design
- DOT and ECE approved
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 3/4 to 6 7/8||21 1/4 to 21 5/8||54 to 55|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 1/4 to 7 3/8||22 7/8 to 23 1/4||58 to 59|
|XL||7 1/2 to 7 5/8||23 5/8 to 24||60 to 61|
|XXL||7 3/4 to 7 7/8||24 3/8 to 24 3/4||62 to 63|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!