HJC i 70 Solid Helmet
- Lightweight, superior fit, and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- The race-ready helmet tested at Wind Tunnel Laboratory.
- Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- Moisture-wicking and antibacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable. All I-70 cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all helmet sizes. *Optically-superior Pinlock® 100% Max Vision®-prepared Face Shield
- 3-stage adjustable, smoke-tined and anti-scratch SunShield deploys quickly and easily.
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!