HJC C70 Koro Helmet
- D.O.T. Approved
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- HJ-V7 integrated Dark Smoke-Tinted Sun Visor: Easy slide lever mechanism deploys quickly and easily even with gloves on. Quick & easy removal/installation with optional tinted shields available
- HJ-20M Anti-Scratch Clear Pinlock® optically superior shield:New 3D design provides 95% UV protection, add an optional Pinlock® Insert for the ultimate anti-fog system. Pinlock® insert sold separately.
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation. 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center open/close shield locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- SuperCool® Interior: Anti-bacterial moisture-wicking fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable. All C-70 cheek pad sizes are interchangeable. Built-in glasses groove to accommodate riders who wear glasses.
- Weight: XS to MD 3.30 lbs. (1,500 +/- 30g) LG to 2XL 3.5 lbs. (1,590 +/- 30g)
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!