Bell Helmets Qualifier DLX MIPS Solid Helmet
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- MIPS Equipped
- Transitions® Adaptive ClickRelease™ Shield included
- Transitions® Anti fog and UV protection
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system with FlowAdjust™
- Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Contoured cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Accommodates the Bell specific Sena SMH10 (see related products below) or Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom (not included; we are not currently carrying any Cardo Scala intercoms)
- If you already have a universal Sena SMH10 unit, a Bell-specific clamp and boom will be necessary to install (see below)
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE certified
Please Note: We can only ship Bell Helmet products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/8 – 21 1/2||54-55cm||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 1/2 – 21 7/8||55-56cm||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/4 – 22 5/8||57-58cm||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 5/8 – 23||59-60cm||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 1/2 – 23 7/8||60-61cm||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/4 – 24 5/8||62-63cm||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
|XXXL||24 5/8 – 25||63-64cm||7 7/8 – 8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!