Arai Signet-X Helmet ~ Snell 2015
- The Signet-X has Arai’s LONG OVAL (LO) interior fit shape: Longer front-to-back and a more narrow side-to-side (as compared to Intermediate Oval).
- VAS System: The Variable Access System shield mechanism was developed to enhance the shape of the shell, but the easy to learn changing mechanism is what most people are raving about. Quick, easy and intuitive.
- VAS-MV (Max Vision) Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens: The Signet-X comes with the VAS-MV (Max Vision) shield that accepts the new VAS-MV Pinlock lens. The new Pinlock-120 lens comes with the helmet in the box and is ready to install.
- Duct Ventilation: In keeping with the “improve on what works” mentality at Arai, the new QVF & QVR upper ventilation ducts look familiar but offer more adjustment and better flow through performance.
- Anti-Microbial: The Anti-Microbial liner material on the Signet-X resists the build up of bacteria and as a result allows your helmet to stay fresher, longer, between cleanings.
- PB-SCLC: The new Peripherally Belted – Super Complex Laminate Construction shell design combines multiple materials and techniques created internally by Arai that deliver both performance and affordability.
- Chincover: The new water repllent ES Chincover comes installed on the Signet-X. Enhancing the Egg Shape of the helmet, the cover smooths airflow, increases exhaust from the mouth area and reduces wind noise coming up from below. Good for both cold and warm weather riding and is easy to remove and reinstall as needed.
- Snell 2015 and DOT approved
Please Note: We can only ship Arai products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories (excluding Guam) and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54cm|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 7/8||57-58cm|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59-60cm|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62cm|
|XXL||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||63-64cm|
This chart is just a starting point for determining the correct size Arai for you. For an in-depth look at Arai helmet sizing, click here
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!