Vemar Kona Explorer Helmet
A Hybrid solution for those riders who are looking for an adventure style helmet with all the comforts of a modern street helmet.
- Engineered and manufactured to the motorcyclist specific ECE 22.05 standard while also meeting the USA’s DOT standard.
- The Kona features a mid-oval shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and snug fit ear to ear.
- The Kona includes many enhanced safety features including a specific base shape to complement neck braces.
- Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet.
- The exterior shell is constructed of R-3P, reinforced thermo-polymers.
- Removable and washable cheek pads and inner lining.
- Inner liner and cheek pads are manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort.
- Padded chin strap with a lightweight double D-ring closure and safety snap for extra security.
- The Kona includes a full visor for ideal face covering and aerodynamic protection prepared to fit Pinlock Lenses.
- The ultra-wide scratch resistant viewport creates the maximum vertical visual field possible and full peripheral vision.
- Features an internal sun visor with drop-down mechanism for full coverage of the entire visual field.
- Multiple intake vents and exhaust ports to regulate hot air keeping you cool.
- Every Vemar helmet comes with a high-quality helmet bag and a detailed user guide
We have found this helmet to fit about half a size smaller than the factory size chart indicates.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|Helmet Size||HEAD (CM)
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!