Arai XD-4 Depart Helmet
The Arai XD4 is world renowned for being one of the best ADV touring helmets on the market and one of the few that achieves a Snell safety rating. The XD4 incorporates all of the same great qualities found in Arai’s other helmets including the comfort liner and cheek pads that feature 5mm peel-away pads that allow riders to tailor the fit. The shell of the Arai XD4 Helmet has also been aerodynamically tuned and, in concert with the removable floating peak, funnels air into the redesigned vents, improving overall ventilation and mitigating buffeting at speed.
The XD-4 is the helmet of choice for many hardcore ADV enthusiasts and sets an industry standard for comfort, quality and safety.
- Comfort headliner, with micro fitting 5mm peel away temple pads
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable Interior: Comfort head liner, * Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers
- Dry-Cool technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort
- FCS (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design with a 5mm peel away layer
- Improved shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- Exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents
- Chin vent with more intake ports
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation
- Snell M2015 approved
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54cm|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 7/8||57-58cm|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59-60cm|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62cm|
|XXL||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||63-64cm|
This chart is just a starting point for determining the correct size Arai for you. For an in-depth look at Arai helmet sizing, click here
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!