REVIT Royale H2O Boots
- Outer shell: pull up WP full grain cowhide, PWR|shell oxford
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z-Liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | Z-Liner (5000g/m²/24hrs)
- outer shell: 70% leather, 30% textile
- sole: 100% synthetic rubber
- lining: 35% CoolMax, 65% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyester
- Protection: thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, injected ankle cup
- Visibility: reflection at heel
- Features: reinforced heel, reinforced toe, gear shift pad, anatomically shaped foot bed, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gusseted tongue, CoolMax mesh lining
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at ankle
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
We tried these boots on for comparison to REV’IT!’s size chart(s) and also to compare to the fit of other boots. We found the size chart conversion provided by REV’IT to be accurate for length, so use the chart to choose a European size based upon your US street shoe size.
As to overall fit, we find this style to be noticably wider through the foot and instep than other REVIT styles we’ve tried… much like Alpinestars and TCX, and so I’m estimating the overall width to be “D” or “E”.
Ladies Conversion: REV’IT! doesn’t have a ladies conversion in their catalog, but we’ve always subtracted 1” from the men’s size to get the ladies equivalent which has always worked well.
Our Two Cents
Manufacturer’s Notes: Thanks to a 100% waterproof, breathable hydratex® membrane the Royale H2O is the ideal shoe for wet weather riding. The COOLMAX® liner moves perspiration away from the skin, keeping feet cool and comfortable. Like the regular Royale, the Royale H2O retains all of the protective features, such as reinforced ankle, heel and toe areas. An anatomically shaped foot bed makes for comfortable walking, and the fast drying textile and water repellent leather allow the shoes to dry instantly after each rainfall.
The features on these boots are the same as the non-waterproof version (other than the waterproof liner, of course) and we took a lot of photos of that boot. Please take a look at those photos here. Just hit the back button when you’re done.