Alpinestars Firm Drystar Boots
- Main upper material made in full grain leather with Vintage effect
- Toe box and heel counter internal reinforcement give structure support and impact resistance
- Quilted and padded shift guard reminds the old Alpinestars’ style giving comfort and protection
- Alpinestars’ new anatomical foam-backed dual density PU ankle disk protection
- Drystar® Membrane subtly into chassis for 100% performance against wet penetration
- Zip closure on medial panel plus adjustable leather leg strap and metal eyelet lacing closure system ensure easy entry and highly personalized fit
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort, grip and weight saving
- Firm Drystar® is CE certified to EN 13634:2010
Read on for more details.
These boots are sold in US men’s sizes, so you can choose the size you normally wear in street shoes/boots. The length of the boots seems true to size. And the width feels like a standard width (“D” width) boot. The side buckles have a wide range of adjustability for both the instep and the calf, so in those areas, they should work for just about anybody.