Sidi SDS Frontera Boots (SOLD OUT)
- Has both a sporty and casual look
- Upper is constructed of a combination of double stitched leather and suede panels
- Internally padded to the top of the shoe for max comfort
- Vented polyester lining
- Pleated area at heel for max flexibility
- Non slip rubber sole
- Internal inner and outer ankle protective caps
- Reinforced internal heel cup
- Reinforced internal toe
- Lace-up closure with aluminum Sidi eyelets
- Plush anti vibration system inner sole
- Removable arch support pad
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
This model runs true to Sidi’s size conversion chart and fits about like any other Sidi street boot style. These shoes have laces so getting a good fit is easy. Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page).
The width of this model is on the slim side… I’d say D or E. They remind me very much of the fit of a converse sneaker.
Our Two Cents
These new SDS Frontera shoes are a sharp casual shoe. The upper is a combination of suede leather and slick leather that looks good. The sole is a typical sneaker sole that has been “pre-soiled” so they don’t look so new and glaringly white.
These shoes have some armor pieces built in on either side of the ankle, but not a lot else in the way of motorcycle-specific protection. The toe area is only lightly reinforced but the heel is more reinforced.
I think these shoes are sharp and would be comfortable for everyday wear. And with the ankle protection, they’d be one notch better on a bike than ordinary shoes, but really I think you’ll want to own these shoes for style, and for the brand name. :: Paul, 12-19-16