Alpinestars Rayburn Riding Shoes
These CE certified shoes are steeped in Alpinestars’ Italian craftsmanship heritage and incorporate a range of the latest developments in comfort, performance and protection features, such as reinforced toe box and heel counter as well as Alpinestars’ exclusive oil-resistant rubber compound sole with new grip pattern design.
- Main upper material made with supple full grain leather.
- Rear leather padded collar offers support and comfort for the Achilles tendon.
- Alpinestarsﾒ new anatomical backed dual-density TPU ankle disk protection on both sides.
- Shift pad, ankle and collar soft padding for comfort and flexibility.
- Toe box and heel counter provide internal reinforcement to give structured support and impact resistance.
- Internal high modulus polyamide insole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- The Rayburn Shoe is CE certified to CE 89/686/EEC ﾖ CAT 2
- Gusseted tongue to keep out wind, water and grime, plus convenient heel pull-tab loop.
- Traditional, vintage style metal eyelet lacing system for convenience and secure closure.
- 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability with anti-sliding suede patch over heel.
- Replaceable, anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort and convenience.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive oil-resistant rubber compound sole with new grip pattern design.
Read on for more details.
We in the sales office tried a selection of these boots on and found them to run true to the stated US shoe size. If anything, they are a bit snugger than expected. If you were debating whether to buy one of two sizes, I’d advise you to buy the larger.
The overall width was a bit more narrow than Alpinestars motorcycle-specific boots. I’d estimate these are C to D.