Alpinestars Jam Air Shoes
- Lightweight, street-styled upper combining leather on frontal and suede on back for optimized comfort, durability and look
- Tongue in leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel
- Leather eyelet for more durability and look
- Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure and comfortable fit
- Elastic Silicone Lace pocket located on top tongue allows to take the extra laces into the pocket, that they don’t get tangled up
- Perforated leather on lateral, medial, rear and lower tongue are strategically positioned to improve airflow and ventilation
- Dual density ankles protector are applied between the upper and padded lining to provide the strategic protection and flexibility in key areas
- Embossed areas highlight the protection parts giving an aggressive and dynamic style at the riding shoe
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design
- Removable anatomic EVA foam footbed
- Jam design rubber sole compound cup sole offers stability, grip, support and to provide a good walking comfort
- JAM AIR shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2)
Read on for more details.
We find the line of Alpinestars shoes to run more snug and a bit shorter than the boots in their line. I think these run more like Nike sneakers, which generally run about one half to one size smaller than a standard street show.
Our advice would be to buy one size larger than your standard street shoe size, or the same size as you wear in Nike. If you are between sizes, choose the larger.