Alpinestars Fastback v2 Shoes
- Aggressively new design with rubber finishing microfiber for abrasion resistance and durability
- Punched microfiber on lower tongue collar eyelet for more durability and dynamic look
- Lace closure system with adjustable hook and loop strap for easy, secure and comfortable fit
- Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
- TPR ankle protector on lateral quarter and layered under the upper on lateral and medial quarter, provide the strategic protection and flexibility in key areas
- TPR lateral slider helps to protect against abrasion
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep
- Highly breathable mesh lining improves comfort and breathability. Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design
- Advanced rubber compound sole is molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and to provide a good walking comfort
- Fastback-2 Drystar® shoe is certified to CE Standards CE 89/686/EEC – CAT 2
Read on for more details.
These boots are sold in US men’s sizes, so you can choose the size you normally wear in street shoes/boots. The length of the boots seems true to size. And the width feels like a standard width (“D” width) boot. The side buckles have a wide range of adjustability for both the instep and the calf, so in those areas, they should work for just about anybody.
Note: In past years, we found the Faster shoes to fit small by about one size, so we are pleased that these new Faster 3 shoes fit more true to size.