Alpinestars Alloy Shoes
An extremely comfortable sport casual shoe that incorporates a mesh upper for excellent cooling comfort, the Alloy Shoe has an innovative lacing system for precise fit, while its unique, proprietary sole constriction offers optimized performance for training.
- Constructed from a lightweight and breathable multi-mesh upper for airflow and comfort, while incorporating a seamless microfiber chassis for durability and structural integrity.
- Tongue and collar incorporate highly breathable micro-perforated textile for additional cooling performance.
- Anti-slide Achilles’ support collar, constructed from technical textile for comfort and breathability, helps keep foot in position.
- The toe-tip reinforcement in matt carbon microfiber gives structural stability and abrasion resistance.
- Alloy shoe features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability, rigidity and protective performance.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound outer sole with dual density EVA foam for cushioning and repeated foot-fall shock absorption.
- Technical dual midsole construction with EVA foam double layered padding for additional comfort cushioning.
- Internal heel counter layered under the upper for structural integrity and support.
- Toe, tongue and collar soft padding for comfort and fit.
- Anatomical foot bed profiled with lining and different hardness EVA foams: soft in the forefoot and harder on the arch to offer support and comfort.
Check out these similar products:
Most Alpinestars street shoes like this run small, and this one does too. In fact, we think it runs one full size small as compared to a normal street shoe fit. Our best advice would be to order one size bigger than you normally wear in a street shoe. If you are using Nike sneakers as a reference, which also run about a half size small, you can add about 1/2 size to whatever you buy in a Nike shoe.
Our Two Cents
These Alloy shoes by Alpinestars are fully vented sneakers. The upper material is a cellular mesh material so they will breath like crazy. The shoes are light and comfortable like summer athletic shoes.
Please be advised that even though we sell these shoes, and we offer primarily motorcycle protective gear, these shoes are in no way protective on a motorcycle. :: Paul, 10-23-17