Alpinestars Alpinestars Supertech R Limited Edition Randy Mamola Boots
- The Spanish MotoGP race weekend at the iconic Aragon circuit sees Alpinestars launch the ‘Randy Mamola’ Legends Series Supertech R Race Replica boot in recognition of one of MotoGP’s most memorable racing icons, Randy Mamola.
- American Champion, Randy Mamola enjoyed an extremely successful career lasting from 1979 through 1992, with Randy finishing second in the premiere 500cc World Championship on four different occasions). Randy competed in 151 races in 500cc racing, securing 13 wins, 57 podiums, five poles and 11 fastest laps, and his unique blend of bike control, racing style and showmanship saw him become a favorite rider with fans across the globe.
- Recognized as one of the sport’s most charismatic personalities, Randy continues to entertain fans on and off the track, piloting the Ducati two-seat MotoGP bike as well as spearheading the Two Wheels For Life charity.
- Alpinestars most iconic road riding boot worn by a roster of the fastest world champions past and present, the Supertech R features performance innovations, including a redesigned compound rubber sole, an ergonomically profiled shin plate and a redesigned front flex area – all of which enhance the podium winning performance of this premium race boot.
- The Limited Edition ‘Randy Mamola’ Legends Series Supertech R is a fitting tribute to Randy’s skill and dedication to life on two wheels. Featuring all of the technical innovations of Alpinestars class-leading Supertech R boot, the red, black and white colorway allows fans to enjoy a distinctive, premium race boot fit for Champions.
|Euro||Men’s US||Women’s US|