LS2 Strobe Solid Helmet
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05.
- Made using High-Pressure Thermoplastic Technology (HPTT).
- 2 Oval Shells.
- Modular design. Removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- 3D Laser Cut cheek pads for all-day comfort with no hot spots.
- “A Class” Polycarbonate face shield is optically correct, scratch and UV resistant.
- Pinlock Ready (Part# 02-420).
- Short shift quick-change shield system.
- Built-in Sun Shield.
- DOT-approved quick release chin strap for secure closure.
- Emergency Release Cheek Pad System.
- Fully adjustable ventilation with ported EPS to keep you cool.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
$149.98, Our Price:
The below size chart is provided by LS2 for their helmets
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54cm|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 7/8||57-58cm|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59-60cm|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62cm|
|XXL||24 3/4 – 25 1/4||63-64cm|
|XXXL||25 5/8 – 26||65-66cm|
|XXXXL||26 3/8 – 26 3/4||67-68cm|
Measuring your head for helmet fitment is the right place to start, but it is only a guideline. Different shapes of heads might require a slightly smaller or larger helmet in any given model.
A helmet should be as snug as possible without being so tight that it causes discomfort or headache.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!